Mother’s Day will be here before we know it. I personally don’t ask for anything for Mother’s Day and really don’t expect any gifts. I do appreciate the gift of time and maybe an experience, but I do love to give gifts to all the moms in my life.
Wellness, Beauty, and Personal Care Gift Ideas
Personal care and spa products are always the go-to gifting category for Mother’s Day because we all know how much moms deserve to be pampered. I’ve rounded up a great list of wellness and beauty products from so many great brands including many natural products. Many of them are available through Amazon, so you can easily ship them at the last minute. I’ve listed all Amazon products below this list.
- Soap Creek – aromatherapy butter bath bomb – $5.95
- Soap Creek – artisan Soaps – $9.99
- Soap Creek – heel butter – $9.95
- Soap Creek – lip mend lip balms – $5.95
- South of France – French milled soap with organic shea butter – $4.99
- South of France – foaming and gel handwash – $4.99
- Vahdam Teas – assorted gift boxes of tea
- Aniise – illuminator – $40
- Aniise – pro matte lip stain – $20
- Aniise – lavender body butter with collagen – $30
- Aniise – ultra immune serum with vitamin c and rosehip oil – $85
- Taila – Nava Jungol detoxifying jungle mask – $68
- Taila – Prana face oil – $102
- Farmacy – Green Clean makeup melt-away cleansing balm – $34
- StansOut Beauty Co. – diamond shaped makeup blending sponge – $20
- Rustic Tea – herbal bath tea
- Rustic Tea – natural artisan soaps
- Leaders Insolution – face masks – $5
- Foot Petals – ball of foot cushions –
- Control Corrective Skincare – c defense serum with Poly Pore technology – $85
As I mentioned above, I love experience gifts and the gift of time. I’ve listed some great experience gift ideas below.
- beach day
- painting class
- spa day at a local spa
- shopping day with lunch
- escape room
- dinner and a movie
- hiking or biking trip
- dance class
Gifts to Make Mom Feel Even More Special
If you aren’t interested in beauty or wellness products, take a look at these great gift ideas.
Original Buddha Board – $34.95
Okay, clearly I need to work on my calligraphy, but y’all – we have the original and the enso version of the Buddha Boards and they are so calming and fun. They are basically a board that you paint with a paintbrush with only water on it. It dries in minutes and is such a calming activity.
Although I don’t need a diaper bag these days, I’ve been using my Pretty Pokets bag as a camera bag. It was perfect for our trip to Cambria and holds so much. This bag has 10 pockets inside and also comes with a changing pad, coin purse, adjustable strap, and a bottle bag (great for camera lenses). The bags are vegan leather and come in black, blue, and brown.
Other places the Pretty Pokets backpack would be great for: theme parks, hiking, school field trips with your kiddos, parks, and the gym.
I’ve put together a great gift pack for one lucky reader to win. This gift pack includes:
- 1 StansOut Makeup Blending Sponge
- 1 15 count pack of Vahdam Teas
- 3 Daily Wonders Face Masks (Pore Gone for Good, Breakup with Your Ex-Skin Cells, and Detox and Chill)
- 1 Set of 2 Foot Petals
- 1 Soap Creek artisan soap
- 1 Orange Dream lip mend lip balm
- 2 South of France french milled bar soaps (1.5 oz sizes)
- + some other goodies
Enter using the form below. I will choose one winner on 5/11/19. Good luck!