School is finally out for my kiddos for the summer and we celebrated with a little after school cactus farm trip. If you’re ever driving down highway 120, Poot’s Cactus farm is on your left hand side driving East, just after Manteca. It’s literally a cactus wonderland. I let the girls pick out their own succulents to grow at home, and we wandered around for about 45 minutes admiring how much work went into making the place so beautiful.
Rent the Runway Unlimited
The tee and jeans I’m wearing in these photos is from RTR, believe it or not. Rent the Runway Unlimited is my secret to always having a fresh wardrobe without stuffing my closet with things I don’t want to wear more than once. They have hundred of designer bags, dresses, tops, jackets, pants, etc. and you pay once flat fee for unlimited rentals each month. They don’t just have fancy clothing, either. They have so many great casual pieces to get you through the entire summer.
Rent the Runway’s mission is to transform the way women get dressed through the revolutionary concept of renting over buying clothing, and through this empowering them to feel self-confident every day. They update their selections weekly with new and exclusive styles from more than 600 designers and brands.
You can choose from thousands of designer pieces in every trend and style imaginable for work, weekends and beyond — from jackets, sweaters, denim, jewelry and purses to cocktail dresses and black tie ball gowns. All of the clothes are completely clean, odor-free, have no stains or rips, and feel brand new every time I wear them.
Rent the Runway Benefits
- New Styles, No Commitments: Rent four items at a time and take advantage of new styles whenever you swap out an item, while never having to wear the same outfit twice.
- A Revolving Closet for You: Access an unlimited assortment of styles, trends, colors, seasons, shapes and sizes – something for everyone and every mood. Experiment, have fun with fashion and don’t be afraid to mix and match!
- A Stress-Free Way to Shop: They deliver to your door with free shipping and they handle the dry cleaning!
- Designer Styles Without the Price Tag: Why invest in a wardrobe you’ll only wear once? Rent instead and access $50,000 worth of clothing while saving money and time for only $159/month (pause or cancel any time).
- A Closet Without Commitment (Convenience): Your choice: Get new pieces on constant rotation or once a month. Pause or cancel your membership anytime.
With the Unlimited membership you get up to 4 pieces at a time and can pay extra for more pieces of clothing or accessories. I absolutely love the fact that I can rent during the whole summer and don’t have to wear the same thing twice. This is great for summer vacations (hello, Cabo!), weddings, parties, or just life!
- The jeans I’m wearing are by AG and are called Serenity Jeans. They fit TTS.
- The top is by Scotch & Soda and is called the Paradise Drawstring T-Shirt. I’m wearing an XS and it has a nice loose fit. I normally go between and XS or S, so I would say this is true to size.
Rent the Runway Promo Code
As an affiliate of Rent The Runway, I’m given exclusive promo codes to share with you all (yay!). If you are new to Rent the Runway Unlimited, you can use code CCADADOSPERK40 to receive $40 off your first 2 months of RTR unlimited ($80 off total) using this link.
You can also shopped their preowned clearance section for clothes to KEEP, if you don’t like renting.