This blog post is sponsored by Dole Packaged Foods.
When it comes to getting creative in the kitchen, I’m all about it. I love to come up with fun food and drink recipes and especially love to share those with friends and family, so when the team from Dole reached out giving me the opportunity to get creative in the form of a video sharing a recipe creation, I was so pumped.
I have the best neighbors EVER and we love any reason to get together. We often get together to work and bounce ideas off of each other, but when I told them I had Dole pineapple juice cocktails waiting fo them, they came right over on a Wednesday night. We had so much fun watching the kiddos swim, jump on the trampoline, and be their silly selves while we relaxed with our Dole pineapple juice cocktails.
Dole Pineapple Juice Cocktails
I have nowhere near the skills of a real mixologist as far as drink recipe knowledge and skills go, but my Dole pineapple juice cocktails were pretty darn good, if I do say so myself. This is a super simple recipe and you really don’t need to measure out your ingredients.
Give my recipe a try and let me know what you think!
- Dole 100% Pineapple Juice
- Coconut Water
- Coconut Rum (you can use any flavor of rum you prefer)
- Dole Pineapple chunks (for rimming the glass)
- Tajin classic seasoning (for rimming the glass)
- maraschino cherries (for the garnish)
- Limes cut into circles (for the garnish)
- Pineapple leaves (for the garnish)
- Start with a glass with some crushed ice cubes.
- Pour about 1/3 of a cup of Dole 100% pineapple juice into your glass.
- Pour in about 2 ounces (or more) of your flavored rum.
- Pour in about 1/3 of a cup of coconut water.
- Shake until mixed well.
Garnish and Glass Rim
- Wash and dry your pineapple leaves and limes.
- Using one pineapple chunk per glass, moisten the edge of each glass.
- Place your Tajin classic seasoning into a shallow dish large enough for the top of your glass to fit in, and coat the rim of each glass.
- Cut limes into 1/4 inch thick circles.
- Place the stem of a cherry through the center of each lime wedge.
- Slide lime and cherry onto a stir stick.
- Place fruit garnish and pineapple leaf into the glass.
Take a look at this fun video I put together showing how I make these Dole pineapple juice cocktails. This video pretty much sums us up during the summertime and we love living the California dream. Swimming, sunshine, and neighbor hangs.
Marble Pool Float: https://kololo.co/