This blog post is sponsored by Sam’s Club. All opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links and purchasing through my links helps keep For The Frill Of It running. Thanks in advance for your support.
Now that the holidays have come and gone and my home is finally back to normal, I’m beginning to think about a master bathroom renovation. We currently have a very tan/brown bathroom, an old tiny corner shower and a bathtub that is so shallow that it’s pointless to soak in it. I’m wanting to update just about everything in the bathroom, but it’s going to take a lot of planning and budgeting.
I am just now in the pre-planning stage of my master bathroom renovation and have ideas saved on just about every social media platform. I don’t want to do anything too trendy and I want a design that is going to look great 20 years from now. Part of me wants to just embrace the brown and keep our existing tile flooring because it’s so neutral, but another part of me says, “upgrade, upgrade, upgrade!”
If I had no budget, I would obviously upgrade everything and even reconfigure the entire bathroom, but I have to be realistic and do this as budget-friendly as I can. Considering my budget, I have been shopping around and comparing prices on a few different sites like SamsClub.com. I was considering purchasing a new vanity rather than using our existing double vanity, but I’m not sure that getting a whole new vanity makes sense right now.
Sam’s Club has some really great options for bathroom vanities and I’m obsessing on the dove grey OVE Decors Tahoe bathroom vanity (the first image in the screenshot below), so if the budget allows for it, I’d love to get something like this.
I am also loving this freestanding tub for under $1000. It’s actually exactly what I’m looking for with one side higher than the other and the fun freestanding faucet next to it. The only downside to a freestanding tub (that I can see) is that it might be a little annoying to clean the floor around it.
Why Sam’s Club?
If you aren’t familiar with Sam’s Club, they are a member’s-only store that sells everything from optics to electronics, home goods, food, and beyond. I am actually a fairly new Sam’s Club member, only having a membership for 2 years, but I have found so many great deals on things that I’ve needed for organizing my home. And you might think this is funny, but I don’t even have a Sam’s Club store close to me. I do all of my shopping online.
There are tons of great reasons to get a Sam’s Club membership. Between the Instant Savings deals, optics center, appliance selection, jewelry, Member’s Mark exclusives, and their wide variety of bulk buying options, they are literally a one stop shop.
As a Sam’s Club Plus member, you can save on select name-brand prescriptions and access over 600 generic prescriptions for $10 or less. Learn more here by checking out or Extra Value Drug list, which actually saved one couple $9,000 a year! Also, plus members get 20% off glasses and can even get a complete pair of glasses starting at $59.
More Home Decor Items I’m Loving From Sam’s Club
I could honestly list out hundreds of my favorite finds from the Sam’s Club website, but I think narrowing down to 5 is better for all of us (and my bank account). If you read my latest blog post about 10 ways to keep your home decor on-trend this season, you’ll love Sam’s Club pricing on things like pillows, rugs, and more.
- Faux Fur Blanket – I recently discovered the Member’s Mark section on SamsClub.com which led me to finding this amazing new faux fur leopard blanket that you see in these photos. They have a big variety of styles with this blanket, but I’m a sucker for anything leopard.
- Chaise Lounge – My bedroom is in desperate need of a chic chaise lounge on a large empty wall I have and this one is such a great affordable price. I love the navy velvet fabric which gives it that old Hollywood glam look.
- Outdoor Gas Fire Table – We currently have a wood burning outdoor fire pit, but I feel like gas is just so much easier. You have instant warmth and a cozy ambiance.
- Adaline Daybed with Trundle Bed – This bed is what little girls’ bedroom dreams are made of. And the fact that it comes with the trundle is even better. It is a little on the pricier side, but I still love it.
- Holly & Martin Swain Leaning Mirror – I love how this mirror has the look of a ladder leaning against the wall. It’s unique, a little rustic, and would look great in any bedroom.
Sam’s Club is really a great destination for everything, but I am obsessed with their home decor, gift selections, and electronics. You can easily become a member for just $45 annually, and that membership unlocks so many great deals exclusive to Sam’s Club members. If you are interested in learning more about the club membership process, visit www.samsclub.com.
Sam’s Club Membership Perks Include:
- Same day grocery pick-up
- Auto buying program
- Tire services
- Identity Protection Services
- … and so much more.
Have you found any great deals at Sam’s Club lately? Leave me a comment with links to products I have to check out! Or share on social media with: #SamsClub @samsclub