One of my favorite ways to update my home for any season is with scents. I love diffusers, candles, and Scentsy-style wax melters, but the single most important thing for me is that the fragrance has to actually diffuse through the house. I’ve been so happy with my new soy-wax candles from Scentbird and I couldn’t wait to share them with you.
If you aren’t familiar with Scentbird, they are famous for their 30-day supply perfumes for $14.95. It’s a way to be introduced to designer fragrances without committing to a giant (and sometimes expensive) bottle. It’s an absolutely brilliant sampling program and I’m thrilled to see them expanding their Scentbird branded home and personal goods line.
The Scentbird Candles Collection (5.6 oz.) ($22.00 each) features six sensorial soy-wax candles crafted to encapsulate a precious moment in time. Through the whimsy of fragrance, each candle will diffuse throughout your home, workspace, and beyond, creating your very own intimate getaway. Each soy blended candle is custom formulated, hand-crafted in the USA, infused with natural essential oils, and topped off with a 100% natural cotton wick. These candles are also Paraben free and cruelty-free.
The Scentbird Candle Collection
I’ve had the chance to experience all six of the new soy-wax candles from Scentbird. Here is the complete list of fragrances:
- Rose & Prosecco: Vibrant rose notes, spiked with a touch of fizz. All day, every day.
- Siberian Fir & Cedarwood: A forest-fresh blend of pine and cedar featuring all kinds of woodsy goodness.
- Earl Grey & Blackberry: Super cozy earl grey combined with lush blackberry brewed to perfection.
- Cucumber & Lotus: Crisp cucumber meets lush lotus blossom. The true essence of a fresh scent.
- Vanilla Bean & Heliotrope: Creamy Vanilla remixed with sensual heliotrope. Hitting all the right high notes.
- Pineapple & White Amber: A delicious blend of pineapple and amber that brings you from, simmer to glimmer — all day long.
If you follow me on Instagram, you may remember my unboxing of the Scentbird candles on my InstaStories. During that unboxing I mentioned how there was no way I could choose a favorite because each of the candles smelled so good. This is 100% true. There is no way I can choose a favorite, but I do have some favorites for each season.
The Pineapple & White Amber is perfect for summertime, Siberian Fir & Cedarwood is great for Christmastime, and the Rose & Prosecco is perfect for Spring.
I’m currently burning Earl Grey & Blackberry in the mornings because it’s such an uplifting scent.
You can learn more about Scentbird’s newest candles by visiting www.scentbird.com.
Enter to win the Scentbird candle of your choice using the Rafflcopter form below. We will choose one winner after 3/13/18. Good luck!
(Please only use one email address when entering this contest)
*In Collaboration with Scentbird.